Beginner Bike for women
Ladies, this one is just for you!
This 6 week series is great for those who are thinking about getting into biking or who want to improve their beginner bike skills and knowledge so they can transition into an intermediate bike level. This is also a great refresher for intermediate bikers. The series will cover everything from proper basic bike handling, proper road/trail etiquette, nutrition, staying properly hydrated, bike maintenance (including how to fix a flat tire), and group rides!
This series is designed to take brand new bikers through the basics of biking so they can feel comfortable and confident on the road and trails.
New series begins Tuesday, July 10th, 2018. Drop ins are welcome! Series schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, July 10th at 5:30pm - proper helmet fit, shifting, and basic bike handling
- Tuesday, July 17th at 5:30pm - rules of the road/trail and riding in a group
- Tuesday, July 24th at 5:30pm - fixing a flat, hydration, nutrition, and short group ride
- Tuesday, July 31st at 5:30pm - basic bike maintenance and group ride
- Tuesday, August 7th at 5:30pm - Group ride
- Tuesday, August 14th at 5:30pm - Group ride
All sessions will be held at Withrow School (map).
Our experienced bike coach will work with you to learn the basics of biking, help you get comfortable on the bike, and/or improve your biking experience.
$90 for the entire series. $20 for drop ins.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-426-3619.