Tri Fitness is looking for enthusiastic coworkers that are passionate about multi-sport to join our team.
As we continue to grow, we look for individuals to work in our Training Center. If you are interested in joining the Tri Fitness team, please submit your resume or complete the employment application.
Please send your resume or application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you share our philosophy and are passionate about fitness, then please consider joining our team!
The Tri Fitness Training Center is seeking personal trainers that have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to share their passion for fitness with others.
Personal trainers work with clients to help them meet their fitness goals by:
- Providing superior fitness guidance through personalized training
- Teaching circuit and performance classes
- Presenting fitness topics to corporate clients and the community
Responsibilities may include:
- Developing individualized training programs for clients
- Providing clients and potential clients assessments of their current fitness level
- Promoting and selling Tri Fitness offerings to clients and potential clients
- Performing vO2 assessment for clients
- Developing and promoting sports programming to appropriate individuals
- Developing and conducting corporate fitness programming for corporate clients
Qualified candidates should have:
- One+ year of personal training and programming experience
- One+ year of sales experience, preferably in the fitness industry
- Personal Training Certification (or must obtain within 90 days of hire)
- Prefer four year degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, or related field
If you share our passion and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com or download the employment application.