Utilize nutritional fuel and timing to optimize your performance!
Join our nutritionist, Vicki Carver, to learn about proper nutrition for sports performance. This seminar is designed for the long distance athlete in mind who do workouts or events lasting 2+ hours (regardless of performance level).
- Sports Nutrition Basics: The 3 components of Sports Nutrition
- Performance and GI issues: Causes and prevention
- Product evaluation: Which one is best for me?
- How to create and execute a nutrition plan
- Race week: How to utilize nutrition to optimize performance
- Race Day: Prep and Execution
Sunday, July 15th, 2018 from 11:00am-12:30pm
Tri Fitness Training Center (get directions)
For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-426-3619.